The Union South Bay Apartments in Carson is not only beautiful, luxurious, convenient and affordable, it is rapidly becoming a symbol of America’s goal toward establishing a more perfect UNION. As our World continues to emerge as a universe of brotherly love, the Union South Bay in Carson practices human love, with first choosing to develop this gorgeous complex in our country’s most ethnically diverse community, and secondly attracting cosmopolites, [citizens of the world], to live, work, and shop as one who is at home in every place of our Union.
Carson is a 55 year young city [Incorporated on February 20, 1968] in Los Angeles County, California, United States, in the South Bay region of Los Angeles, located 13 miles (21 km) south of downtown Los Angeles and approximately 14 miles (23 km) away from Los Angeles International Airport. Check out the breakdown for the City of Carson’s ethnically mixed population of 91,394;
- 5,417 Hispanic or Latino American (38.6%) (32.6% Mexican, 1.1% Salvadoran, 1.0% Guatemalan, 0.6% Puerto Rican, 0.3% Cuban, 0.2% Honduran, 0.2% Peruvian, 0.2% Ecuadorian),
- 21,864 (23.8%) White American,
- 21,856 (23.8%) Black American,
- 23,522 (25.6%) Asian American (20.9% Filipino, 0.8% Japanese, 0.8% Korean, 0.5% Chinese, 0.4% Vietnamese, 0.4% Asian Indian, 0.2% Cambodian, 0.1% Pakistani, 0.1% Thai),
- 2,386 (2.6%) Pacific Islander American (2.2% Samoan, 0.2% Guamanian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian),
- 518 (0.6%) Native American,
- 17,151 (18.7%) from other races, and
- 4,417 (4.8%) from two or more races.